Monday, October 8, 2012

Updated Naturals Voxbox reviews

As you know, I have had time to sample all of the great goodies from my Influenster Naturals Voxbox. I was so impressed at what I had rec'd that I wanted to make sure that I was able to try each item out and give my honest opinion.

There was only one CleanWell Natural Hand Sanitizer Wipes available for me to try but I loved the fresh and clean, non alcohol feeling that I got when I used it. It is made with natural thyme oil that kills germs yet contains no harsh chemicals. CleanWell truly is a better way to clean.


There was only one EBoost effervescent packet as well. I used this up quick but I didn't notice any extra energy and I wasn't crazy about the orange flavor. I am willing to try another flavor.

 
The Original Dish drying mat is wonderful. I have to hand wash my dishes due to not having an automatic dishwasher but its ok. It saves water usage and I have this wonderful drying mat that can be washed and hung to dry. I love it!

LypSyl LypMoisturizer is another great product. It goes on smooth with a hint of mint for cooling. It doesn't feel waxy and it provides super amounts of moisture. It is created with pure Swedish beeswax, organic shea butter and vitamins A and E for long-lasting, deep-penetrating moisture and lip care protection.

Now, I still have to review the Maxi hair vitamin that I would like to use just a little bit longer and I have already left my review of the GeoDeo and the Nectresse sweetener in previous postings.

No comments:

Post a Comment