Saturday, October 27, 2012

Coffee, Coffee, Coffee

I have a history of working as a Barista at one of the most popular coffee chains around and I can say that I truly miss it. The fresh aroma, as I arrived to work every morning and the wonderful taste on my tongue as I sipped my coffee to wake up while getting the store set up. I sampled everything from Lattes to Cappucino's ( real ones) from fresh brewed coffee to frappuccinos and tea. I never got tired of it! I did put on a few pounds from all of the milk and sweeteners though. Needless to say, I still crave that smell and taste every morning. I do have my preferences but I love to try new brands and roasts, so I never turn down a chance to try coffee. Especially when its free coffee!

I own a Keurig brewer but I also use a French Press. I like to change up my daily routine and I go from hot coffee, to Lattes, to Iced coffee. I don't like to purchase already flavored coffee like Hazelnut and French Vanilla but I do like a good flavored creamer like International Delight and I also use flavored syrups like Torani. Right now I am stuck on everything Pumkin. It could be the weather, I'm not sure!

After several attempts, I won a Latte Lovers Essentials Kit and it was delivered today! So excited I am. I entered the promotion everyday in hopes of winning this or a Keurig and I am happy that I won this. It was filled with a beautiful Bodum milk frother, a Latte Lovers coffee mug, McCormick cinnamon, 8oz. can of ground LavAzza coffee, a coupon for a free gallon of Milk and Torani Vanilla syrup. The coffee is one that I have never heard of but am eager to try.

 
 
One day I will own a Latte machine but until then, this will have to do, and I am not complaining!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment