Saturday, October 27, 2012

Barista Prima House Party

I have been chose to host a Barista Prima House Party. If you have never heard of the House Party, then please, let me tell you about it! It is a wonderful place where you get exclusive access to products for you and your friends to try, from food, drink, toys and electronics, and so so so much more! They send the product and you invite the people and provide the food and fun.

It is easy to apply to and doesn't cost anything but time. You go to the website https://www.houseparty.com/  You create an account and choose which party that you are interested in. Once the selection process has completed then they will notify you of their picks and if you are one of the chosen , they will send the package of goodies to you. You then invite your friends and provide a place or home for the party. They like it when you take pictures or video and post it to your account. It also helps in the selection process if you are active in talking about how much you want to get chosen.

Here are some photos of what my box looked like and what came in it. I received this Party pack to try and share for free.


I am so excited and I can't wait to sample all of this wonderful coffee with all of my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment