Monday, October 29, 2012

My Cravebox Craze and Garden Botanika Sweet Mint Foot Care

Somehow I came across a post that included info about a tweet party with Cravebox and had to try it for the first time. I am pretty new to all of this tweeting and Twitter party's with tweet grids and the such. But never fearful, I dove right in. My first time was pretty discouraging because I couldn't keep up with all the the tweets in the grid. It moves so fast and its hard to keep up with all of the posts that are happening. I tried it again, and to my dismay, it was still the same. I wasn't any better, even after now being a little more familiar with how things work. I was just about to quit and leave before the party was over and then, out of no where, I saw "You won a Garden Botanika Tote" attached to my tweet profile name. I couldn't believe it. I was asked to send my info in a DM- Direct Message and before you know it, I received my package in the mail. It was a small sheer tote with a drawstring that contained  3 items.

a 4oz. bottle of Garden Botanika Body Care Sweet Mint Foot spray that refreshes and deodorizes with Aloe, Peppermint, and Tea Tree Extracts.

a 4oz. tub of Garden Botanika Touch Sweet Mint AHA Foot Treatment that renews and revitalizes with AHA, Peppermint Leaf Extract, and Shea and Cacao Seed Butters

and a 4 oz. tub of Garden Botanika Body Care Sweet Mint Foot Polish that exfoliates and softens with Walnut Shell, Peppermint Leaf Extract, and Tea Tree Oil

The sweet mint scent reminds me of the Andes brand mints. I can just imagine the chocolates melting in my mouth every time I use it. And it works. The spray gives me relief at the end of the day and the scrub and cream give me relaxation after I have had a long week.

Of course, I signed up for the Cravebox product discovery service. It is a program that brings wonderful crave-worthy products right to your door. The cost is minimal and you can choose what box you would like to try by opting in for the drawing. Not everyone will win in the drawing but everyone has a good and equal chance of being chose. The more you tweet, blog and facebook talk about it the better your chance. I have been chose to receive the Cooking Light Selects Cravebox that seems to be centered around cooking, which I love.

As soon as I get my box, I will post picks and just as soon as I get to sample all of the products, I will let you know about them all. I am so excited and look forward to sharing more with you in the future.

The picture below is of my Garden Botanika tote that I received as a prize during the Summer Health and Beauty Cravebox Twitter party on September 10th, 2012.


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment