Friday, May 10, 2013

MIA for a while

So, I have to admit something. I have been "Missing in Action" for a while. I went thru a tuff time and found no motivation to keep my posts alive.

I have in the meantime, kept up with my Free samples, Buzz Campaigns and the such. I would like to talk a little about them to get caught up with some of the stuff that I have loved, experienced and sampled.

Do any of you subscribe to Julep? Its a Nail Polish subscription that sends out  full bottles of nail polish and little extra gifts/freebies with your order and has special monthly orders as well to try. The subscription is 19.95 a month and you usually get 2 polishes with a freebie or two.

My Maven style is Boho Glam. You will fill out a profile to your likes and it will assign you a style and send colors to match your style. Also, you can change your style if you don't like it. I would recommend check them out. I have enjoyed the anticipation of what my box would have in it but have not been completely satisfied, but don't let that deter you. Not everyone gets the same box.

Here are some pics of my boxes! and here is the  website link....http://www.julep.com/maven.html




No comments:

Post a Comment