Friday, May 31, 2013

INFLUENSTER*****Spring Fever VoxBox






 
Let me start off by saying that I love it when I get chose to sample and leave feedback on free items from Influenster. Some of the things that I get are not my style or don't prefer but most I do like.

I am a Secret Deodorant wearer and like their products but the gel has not been one of my favorites because it goes on feeling wet and then sticky. I always feel like its going to come off on my clothes and not work. I am willing to give it another shot though. It claims to last 48 hours.

The NYC Applelicious Glossy Lip Balm has lots of moisture with just a hint of color for my days when I don't feel like wearing a lot of makeup. It fits perfect in my pocket or in my purse. It has a great, even edible smell and is filled with  Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E and Avocado Oil, no wonder is smells edible.

Press on nails, not for me. I have never worn press on nails. My nail beds are too large for them to fit properly and so I have never liked them, however, it seems like a good concept. Press on nails that are already painted and the paint doesn't chip at the ends of your nails. I will give these to someone else to try.

OSIS Gelastic Ultra Strong Flex gel. Now I have never liked stiff crunchy hair so I am curious to see how this gel performs and feels. The directions for styling list adding a little water. It claims to provide all day definition and control and dries with a firm finish.

Tastycake Kandy Bar Kakes are light and fluffy chocolate enrobed cakes with a delicious crème filling in a unique kandy bar shape. And yes they are. I love these things. My flavor for sampling was Smores and it had a great Smores flavor to it, not to overpowering. I have also tried the Peanut Butter in the past and loved those also. Great snack kake in my opinion!

If you are interested in trying free product go sign up at http://www.influenster.com/. They always have new sampling themes and opportunities. You can also follow on Facebook and Twitter @InfluensterVox

The above opinions are mine only and these products were complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster.

No comments:

Post a Comment