Thursday, September 20, 2012

September Birchbox arrival!!


Have you heard of Birchbox? Do you love it lots like me? I cant wait to get my next box soon after getting my monthly arrival. Always excited to see what I will get to try this month! Here is my box for September. And believe me, it will all get used, soon!
 
birchbox.com
 
Boscia- Purifying Cleansing Gel, Color Club- Custom Birchbox Polish, Dr Jart- Water Fuse Beauty Balm +SPF25, LaFresh- Instant Body Soother, Twistband- Custom Birchbox Lace hair tie, The Brush Guard- Brush Guard Variety Kit, Digital download- 2 free tracks from Tristan Prettyman.com/bb.
 
They even have boxes for men to try!!
 
And as always, step-by-step articles and video tutorials online at birchbox.com
You can also check out their YouTube videos.
 
 
Influenster update......
 
I am still working on trying out my greats items from Influenster box...I will be updating soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment